Saturday, February 12, 2011

Clearly Beloved

Copy and Paste the link below to see my new cover story in this week's Bohemian :)

I had so much fun researching this piece--got to interview some savvy therapists, dear friends, and other people who just stumbled into my path. Also got to revisit Elizabeth Gilbert in her new book "Committed" which, I must admit, is quite good. All in all, a very satisfying way to bring in a few extra bucks.

And now, on this gorgeous Saturday afternoon, I'm heading down to the city for my good friend Raina's bridal shower. I was just reminiscing about the first time we ever hung out, a good seven years ago, at the Russian River Brewery. I cracked her up by ordering a root beer. I'm grateful that some things never change.


http://www.bohemian.com/bohemian/02.09.11/feature-1106.html

No comments:

Post a Comment